Hotel: Washington Marriot at Metro Center
Don’t be too judgemental as you go down this list it will get weirder and weirder.
- After the girls and I put our bags down in our hotel room we decided to go grab a quick bite to eat before dinner. As we were walking down the street minding our own business a freaking psycho pigeon flies straight towards our heads almost getting tangled in our hair. We literally screamed for dear life while waving our hands in the air and pushing each other.
- We decide to go to Shake Shack (omg so yummy) and Devin, Bri and I order burgers because they are amazing and that’s what they are known for. But of course, Ayana orders a chicken sandwich. While the three of us are crushing our food and Bri is making shady remarks to Yana because her food still isn’t ready, the manager comes up to Yana and gives her a free chicken sandwich coupon for her wait. Bri was so salty because she is so greedy she wanted the chicken sandwich. The irony is that Yana orders another sandwich that same day and then never eats it. She actually throws it away.
- Improv. So later that night as a fun activity I introduce everyone to some improv exercises. The funniest skit is when Yana has to act out that she is a low wage worker at a sex toy factory and she has to complain about how much she hates her job.
- Recreating TLC’s “No Scrubs” video. So Devin decides to do the creepiest/funniest dance move prior to shooting the video. See for yourself. Check IG
- You think by 4 am we would be asleep from all the wine and everything but no. Briana is falling asleep on what was originally her and I’s bed but somehow we all switched beds. So Yana and Devin are trying to kick Bri off the bed…literally. Bri tells them she isn’t moving and then the war happens. Yana, Devin and Bri are pulling the comforter pushing each other, mushing each other, yelling laughing and screaming. Eventually, they all end up on the floor. Briana takes ALL the pillows and the comforter and sleeps by the hotel door. Yana calls room service and they bring her and Devin extra blankets.
Happy New Year everyone!
Until next time,